|From:||Michael/Tamara Lorenz-Pease <treehugr@****.ON.ROGERS.WAVE.CA>|
|Subject:||4th Bunch of Questions|
|Date:||Mon, 15 Sep 1997 07:31:31 -0400|
1) Can Knuckles tap to prevent "Net-DMG" coming from say a Black Hammer
Attack on your Deckers?
2) Say someone plays "Change of Plans" on your Shadowrun, can you
respond with your OWN "Change of Plans" to to set yourself back on the
right track? IFso, what is the timing on this?
3) Can you play "Blazing Guns" on someone else's Gear/weapon card,
basically in order to trash it?
4) If a Mage has only one Skill in Sorcery, then she can only cast one
spell for the entire turn? So in other words, only one fireball which
lasts only one challenge?
5) Can Deckers tap to trade Programs in the same manner the tap to trade
6) <beating a dead horse> I have seen so many answers from FASA and
otherwise, I dont; really care anymore. For 2 nuyen this card is easily
the best card in this CCG, more handy then even the False Mentor. Gripes
aside, ALL I WANT TO KNOW IS..... IS "GAQS" RETROACTIVE? So once the
challenge is flipped and would normally be sleazed, can you send back
retroactively the "Sleazer"?
7) Bounty Hunter: Which of the following cases applies to "Pulling out
of a run" so you can be Bounty Hunted.
a) You pull out <duhhh>
b) You use Invisibility
c) You can't kill said challenge and thus stop yer run <Chomps>
d) Elite Security Mage sends a guy home
e) the GOD power card "GAQS" sends a guy home
I hate to say it but my gaming group's general consensus is that we
haven;t had this much fun with a CCG since the inital release of
MAGIC<tg> of yesteryear.... I just wish that they would be alittle less
naive and realise for clarity sake that they should create a distinct
phase-order for which Stingers such as GAQS can be played.
Just my thoughts for the day...