|From:||Brett Borger <bxb121@***.EDU>|
|Subject:||Pegasus and the List [OT]|
|Date:||Sun, 8 Jun 1997 15:18:48 EST|
it... I'm now using Pegasus, and I was wondering:
1) How are my margins?
2) Can people actually read me?
3) No attachments?
4) I've got a filter line to separate ShadowRN from my other mail,
but how I can I then filter ShadowRN into other things? (for example
OT and not OT, Admin, etc)
5) is there any way for Pegasus to do Threading other than to set the
folder sort to Subject/reverse date?
6) Is there any way I get it to pay attention to time differences in
the mailings? I keep getting a few replies from people in weird time
zones listed before the actual message and most of the replies.
7) Is there any way to get it to pay attention to messages that
AREN'T replies? (I like to scan through these to see what new
threads are here)